Saturday, May 21, 2011

Personality Types

Good morning guys!

So i took one of those tests once to see what personality type i have.

Found out I am a INTP-type (Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving )

heres some of the description:

¨
INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.

Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists.

INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to almost anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves. 


The crazy thing about this is that i could have written this about myself.
I'm normally not that impressed by analytical works about psychology and stuff because shit never makes sense. but this does lol.

HERE is a link to the rest of the text.
QUESTION: Have you taken this test? If so, what type of person are you?




until next time,

have a nice!



- N.

8 comments:

  1. Uh, I'm ISFP.

    moderately expressed introvert
    slightly expressed sensing personality
    slightly expressed feeling personality
    slightly expressed perceiving personality

    thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ISFP. Hmm. I think I'm the opposite of you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an INTP as well. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've taken these tests before. My results seem to be tied between INFP and INFJ.

    Its a pretty enlightening test though.

    ReplyDelete